Two Texas oil companies are spending millions on Prop. 23. Prop. 23 will:
- Result in more air pollution and increase public health risks
- Jeopardize 500,000 jobs and $10 billion in private investment in California clean energy businesses
- Increase consumer energy costs by up to $650 per year by keeping us addicted to costly oil
Get all the facts at www.StopDirtyEnergy.com
You can also:
- Educate yourself on how California’s climate & energy laws have created companies & jobs: www.CABrightSpot.com.
- Tell your friends by email, on Facebook, at work, & everywhere else.
- Participate in the debate. Write letters to the editor and post comments on blogs & websites.
- Contribute (click here). The other side’s leader, right-wing California Assemblyman Dan Logue, has publicly said he expects the oil companies to spend $50 million.